Saturday 7 November 2009

The Snooze Adventures

I've been having some pretty crazy dreams lately. I don't know about you but I love getting my zzz's for the free adventures, dramas, and weirdness my head comes up with while I'm asleep. I call it the snooze adventures. The fun is waking up in the morning and interpreting the dream on Dream Moods. Los Angeles based photographer Gregg Segal has gone a step further and decided to tell his dreams through picture. If anyone is an Editor of a magazine right now.... book me so I can work with Gregg. 

To see or receive a teddy bear in your dream, suggests a regression to an earlier state. It symbolizes lost security, comfort, companionship and implies that you need to be reassured and taken care of. You may be reminiscing about early childhood memories. Alternatively, a teddy bear signifies an immature relationship



To dream that you are a superhero, represents your above-average talents, ideas, and other hidden abilities that you may not realize you possessed.



To dream that you are naked, denotes the fear of being found out and exposed about your activities and misjudgment. To dream that you are taking a bath, signifies a cleansing of your outer and inner self and a washing away of difficult times. This dream may also be symbolic of ridding yourself of old ideas, notions, opinions, and other negativities. Your dream may be pointing toward forgiveness and letting go.



All Images by Gregg Segal 
To dream that you are building sand castles, suggests that you are not building yourself a solid foundation or something that will last. The dream indicates delusions of grandeur.

2 comments:

  1. great post. i agree with you on the luv of sleep. not sure what comes first- my luv for sleep or good food. sleep might be ahead by a wink. it is amazing what comes out when sleeping isn't it? I am eager to dissect and reveal what's really going on in my waking life. And then to see progress, yey. It's great to get out of 'the basement dreams' and 'superhero flying' is fun. tweet you later. and sleep well. ox t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting on my blog! And I love yours! Definitely going to be a frequent reader!

    What I find kinda 'weird' about weird dreams is how sometimes you can be doing something in your waking hours and have a deja vue moment to something you've dreamt.

    ReplyDelete