Wednesday 30 December 2009

God Save The Animals





I hope you are all having a lovely holiday season and I hope you survived Christmas day without too many family arguments. Come on admit it there's usually one door slamming throughout the day. Actually I had a row with my fiance, Ollie, on Christmas Eve... I know - so not festive. I feel red faced because I threw a strop at him  for leaving me all of his family presents to wrap. Poor form on my account especially when he cooked an amazing mustard glazed ham.


I have been thinking what has played a big part in my interior world for 2009 and well it has to be animal ornaments. I think it started when Jonathan Adler gave me one of his charcoal horse tray's in January. Now I'm addicted. Owls are a favourite but I'm starting to lean towards giraffe's and polar bear's.  Areaware have a fantastic collection of Ross Menuez's Fauna Pillows here. You can check out Hamleys here but if you are in London go and experience the store. See you tomorrow for the last post for 2009.... Wow. xxx

4 comments:

  1. i love those animal pillows!
    cute!

    have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I thought I hinted strongly enough that I wanted one of those animal pillows. Oh well, I'll continue hinting until my birthday!
    Have to laugh....I too have taken a number of pics of toy animals out and about in the house. These ones are fab!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant! i'm so pleased to have come across your lovely blog, thank you so much for the comment over at urban flea! i've added you to my link list. can't wait to see what you post in the new year!

    xo katherine aka. urban flea :)
    http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. i felt in love - with the pillwos!

    happy new year,
    yours german soisses

    ReplyDelete